Thrive Follow Up
I've had quite a few questions since my last blog post. I didn't mean to be vague or leave you with a cliff hanger post, but I didn't want to focus on a product. Apparently there are many of you exactly where I was, so I thought I should elaborate.
What is it?
Thrive is premium nutrition delivered in a 3 step process. 1-2 Capsules before you get out of bed, a shake 20-40 min later, and a vitamin patch you wear all day. It's a pretty easy routine to get into and is complete right at the start of the day. There is no set eating plan to follow, although I feel the best on days I eat well. You do need to get the recommended daily allowance of water and avoid caffeine to see the most benefit. What we eat matters. When we eat like crap we are somehow surprised that we feel like crap. Thrive helps to fill the nutritional gaps.
What has it done for me?
-I no longer live in a world shrouded in mental fog. I'm tired at the end of the day (when I should be), instead of the entire day. I am back to working out regularly at 5:15am. I am actually getting less sleep than I was, but the sleep is better and I am less tired.
-I want to be actively involved in life again. Example: a few weeks ago I was at the computer and saw my daughter out shooting hoops. I got up and shot with her. Without her asking or begging. Not because I felt obligated, but because I wanted to. Scenes like this are now more often the norm than the exception.
-My entire mental state has shifted. The lens I see the world through is no longer tainted. I'm just happier.
-I find myself singing in stores. Great for me. Completely embarrassing for my children.
-I have the capacity to be more patient with my children and my husband. It's a win for everyone.
-I have energy again. Sometimes I will be walking through the atrium at work and think about doing box jumps or going for a run. At work. And just because. (Note I said "think about." I haven't actually done that yet. That might be a little weird.)
We (especially as moms) live in this myth that we're going to be tired for the rest of our lives. That this is just the way life is. We get together with our girlfriends and commiserate about the pace of our lives and how we are barely keeping up and we're Just. So. Tired. But what if it didn't have to be that way? What if there was a way out?
For three years I knew this product was not for me. I didn't want a supplement. I didn't want the caffeine. I didn't believe it would do anything. So many doubts. I spent a lot of time researching all of the negatives (more time than on anything else I have ever consumed) and I knew it wasn't going to do what it said it would.
And then it finally hit me- what did I have to lose? Besides some money... but really, what else? We only get one shot at this life. ONE. Yesterday is completely gone and I will never get it back. I had already wasted too many yesterdays being tired, being unhappy, and just barely making it through the day. What kind of a life is that? I won't get those days back.
I tried it knowing that it wouldn't work. I was wrong. And now my biggest regret is not trying it sooner.
More questions? Want to see if it can help you get your life back? Send me a message. I am happy to answer any more questions/doubts and see if it can help you too.
What is it?
Thrive is premium nutrition delivered in a 3 step process. 1-2 Capsules before you get out of bed, a shake 20-40 min later, and a vitamin patch you wear all day. It's a pretty easy routine to get into and is complete right at the start of the day. There is no set eating plan to follow, although I feel the best on days I eat well. You do need to get the recommended daily allowance of water and avoid caffeine to see the most benefit. What we eat matters. When we eat like crap we are somehow surprised that we feel like crap. Thrive helps to fill the nutritional gaps.
What has it done for me?
-I no longer live in a world shrouded in mental fog. I'm tired at the end of the day (when I should be), instead of the entire day. I am back to working out regularly at 5:15am. I am actually getting less sleep than I was, but the sleep is better and I am less tired.
-I want to be actively involved in life again. Example: a few weeks ago I was at the computer and saw my daughter out shooting hoops. I got up and shot with her. Without her asking or begging. Not because I felt obligated, but because I wanted to. Scenes like this are now more often the norm than the exception.
-My entire mental state has shifted. The lens I see the world through is no longer tainted. I'm just happier.
-I find myself singing in stores. Great for me. Completely embarrassing for my children.
-I have the capacity to be more patient with my children and my husband. It's a win for everyone.
-I have energy again. Sometimes I will be walking through the atrium at work and think about doing box jumps or going for a run. At work. And just because. (Note I said "think about." I haven't actually done that yet. That might be a little weird.)
We (especially as moms) live in this myth that we're going to be tired for the rest of our lives. That this is just the way life is. We get together with our girlfriends and commiserate about the pace of our lives and how we are barely keeping up and we're Just. So. Tired. But what if it didn't have to be that way? What if there was a way out?
For three years I knew this product was not for me. I didn't want a supplement. I didn't want the caffeine. I didn't believe it would do anything. So many doubts. I spent a lot of time researching all of the negatives (more time than on anything else I have ever consumed) and I knew it wasn't going to do what it said it would.
And then it finally hit me- what did I have to lose? Besides some money... but really, what else? We only get one shot at this life. ONE. Yesterday is completely gone and I will never get it back. I had already wasted too many yesterdays being tired, being unhappy, and just barely making it through the day. What kind of a life is that? I won't get those days back.
I tried it knowing that it wouldn't work. I was wrong. And now my biggest regret is not trying it sooner.
More questions? Want to see if it can help you get your life back? Send me a message. I am happy to answer any more questions/doubts and see if it can help you too.

Comments
Post a Comment